Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's In My Makeup Bag +

I was on the phone earlier with a fellow blogger and for a brief moment I had told her that I wish I could have shown her some of my (makeup) goodies. So that inspired me to do a "What's in Panties' Makeup Bag" post: 



Top row:


Sephora lipbrush

Bottom row -- left to right:


By Terry Lacque de Rose #8


By Terry Blonde Opal Ombre Blackstar


By Terry Touchee Veloutee


Becca Fig Beach Tint

--

What's in your makeup bag? I feel mine is pretty predictable...mostly lip stuff

any feedback on what I should add or not have in my makeup bag? I'm always open to suggestions. 

9 comments:

  1. I spy an almost empty lip creme! WOOOO *celebrate* lol I never finish anything lol other than powder and that type of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Le Metier makes the best lipgloss/creme formulas.

    Anything else i should add to my makeup bag ? I need ideas lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a shiny girl, so I always have powder and lately I've added blotting papers. dior addict lip glow is my bestie too

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for reminding me! i've been wanting to try lipglow!

    as for blotting papers and pressed powders...what are your recommendations? i'm always looking for stuff for my little sister, since her skin is shiny/oily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! A guerlain Rouge G? I also love a highlighter and mascara in my bag. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a couple of Guerlain lipsticks...they're nice, but for some reason they never make it into my makeup bag. good call on the mascara ! ;) im out of ETK minis right now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh at the fact I own everything in your makeup bag, except the two lip brushes. Obviously a sign of great taste! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha everything in your bag I either have and love or is a major lemming for me, probably all your fault of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow nice makeup and beauty items, the bags is very necessary to keep for this as the proper organisation of the items keeps them safe and manageable..

    ReplyDelete