Saturday, September 24, 2011

my blog one year anniversary ...

I realized a few days ago that my blog one year anniversary. My first post is seen here. I've been thinking about how in one year how I've had the pleasure and honor to talk and meet a lot of great people who share the same passion as I do about makeup.

I just wanted to say thank you all for reading what I have to say and review. I hope you all enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy writing and reading responses. 

Here's to another year of makeup goodness *raises tea glass and Chikuhodo brush*

Any ideas of what I should write about next? I know I need to get on the ball with writing about Becca stuff...

-the black panties

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Congratulations for a *very* good blog. I love the reviews and the photos are so good quality!
    Thank you for that - it helps online shopping so much! (Yes, here in Sao Paulo, Brazil, these brands are not available and we have to buy everything online.)
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I think the first year is a big occasion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Your blog and my blog are almost the same age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Thank you for all the fabulous reviews and overwhelming lemmings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats panties, love your blog with all the amazing reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog-iversary, dear Panties! <3
    Mariella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! *holds up my By Terry lightening stick in salute*

    ReplyDelete