Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I've gotten as of late +

Hi all!

It's been a busy month for me, and it seems like the next few months will basically be the same trend. Working like crazy, plus before we know it the holidays will be around the corner and pass...you know how it is.

Anyway, I've cut down on the makeup spending, not by force, but I feel like I'm arriving at a standstill. Whenever I shop at say, Saks, Barneys, Bloomingdales...there's very few things I want at this point. My wishlist has been getting smaller and this has been the trend for over a year. I do buy seasonal things, but the overall things I want are minimal, and those items are not sold in the USA. I think after a while, my blog will just be swatches of what I own. I hate to say it, but I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this blog, main reason being nothing just calls my attention. I feel like I've almost bought all the things I've wanted. 

So without further blabbering, here's what I've purchased:




top row:
By Terry Hyaluronic Blush in Bubble Glow (her newest blush)
By Terry Eclat Opulent in Nude Radiance (it now comes in 3 shades!)
By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in Be Red (one of her fall lipsticks)

Bottom Row: 
Hakuhodo J5523 BkSL
Hakuhodo J142 BkSL
Hakuhodo J5522 BkSL
Addiction Rose Bar Cheek Polish
Addiction Tadzio Cheek Polish
Addiction Tea Rose Cheek Stick (my friend took my original one)

As for the brushes, I got those since I plan on doing a future brush review doing more comparisons. They were the items I least cared about, but all the other items I purchased were new releases. The Terry items were items that I've planned on getting since the spring (except the foundation). Considering I got no seasonal makeup during the summer, I think the splurge is okay. The Addiction was a bit of a surprise since I didn't know about these until the last minute. 

I hope this post isn't too disappointing, but I hope you understand at the stage that I'm in when it comes to makeup. 

As for future posts: I do plan on making an Addiction post with just swatches of what I own. I did purchase Wayne Goss' brushes, but they won't arrive until DECEMBER. As much as I respect him as a youtuber, I'm a bit disappointed in the wait. I may do a review on his brushes, so let's just wait and see what happens. 

Any ideas as to what I should write about makeup wise? 

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I always look forward to your blog posts! Can't wait to see swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Please do a review on the blush & foundation. Absolutely love your thoughts on these products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, panties! I am so happy to see your new post! :) A splurge every once in a while is quite okay and you have some beautiful things in here. I'm very interested in seeing your future reviews on your new goodies and also look forward to hearing how you like the Goss. Yes, December is a long time away!

    I hope you continue to blog at the pace you enjoy doing so. Your posts are always a treat to read for me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Addiction blushes look mighty purty.

    I say swatch away, and if that doesn't do it for you, you should write about whatever you want. :)

    ReplyDelete