Friday, March 21, 2014

Swatches of By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipstick

Hi all!

It's been a while since I last did a blog post. I've been busy in my personal life and I probably won't be blogging as often since I'm trying to focus my energy on trying to make some positive changes.

So I wanted to do swatches on my arm, but the counter manager didn't want me to make a mess on my arm, so she did them on a piece of paper.

I like the sheer rouge lipstick, but I still prefer the Terrybly formula (I just like the look of a full-on opaque lipstick).


So here they are:

with flash.

without flash

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect round up of By Terribly lipsticks-seems like a wonderful array of colours.3,4 and 14 are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh these are lovely. How does one even choose? And between these and the Terryblys? Too hard!


    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete