Tuesday, June 11, 2013

By Terry Rouge Terrybly Swatches +

I've noticed that one of my most viewed posts over here are the Armani Rouge d'Armani swatches. I figured that people appreciate seeing swatches of items from the same brand. I was surprised that I had not done swatches of all of my By Terry Rouge Terrybly lipsticks, since it is one of my favorite lipstick formulas. 

I'll keep it short and sweet, so here are the photos:

from left to right: 100, 202, 203, 204, 302, 304, 402, 403, 404, 802

from left to right: 100, 202, 203, 204, 302, 304, 402, 403, 404, 802


From left to right:

202: Funky Ruby
203: Fanatic Red
204: Narcotic Sienna (you should use with a lip liner & apply a thin layer, it may feather if you don't FYI)
302: Hot Cranberry
304: Cherry Cherry (there's a section of my lips that it doesnt like to apply, but i have this issue with a random lipsticks, no matter the formula)
402: Red Ceremony
403: Bare Instinct
404: Carnal Attraction 
802: Love Me Tender (shimmer formula)

**303: Torrid Rose I no longer have this shade, since I gave it to a friend who liked the color ;)

scent: they all have a strong rose scent, signature of the By Terry makeup line

any other questions or concerns? please list in the comments field. :) 

23 comments:

  1. This is extremely helpful. Three of these just made it on to my wishlist. A request - Could you do more Addiction swatches as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. addiction swatches of all the stuff i have? hmmm that may have to wait...i was thinking of buying a couple of items possibly at the end of the month.

      what specifically were you looking for? (if you don't mind me asking)

      Delete
    2. Me again...very late reply...
      Um... everything! ha!
      I'm interested in the lipsticks, primarily.

      Delete
  2. oooo delicious !
    I have funky ruby , terrific rouge , hot cranberry , carnal att , terribly nude , fashion beige , flirty rosy and torrid rose .

    You need to try terrific rouge , its a brighter red and flirty rosy its a lovely rosy pink . I need to get my hands on NS , CC , LMT and BI for now ! I really need to try the shimmer versions too
    xxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i havent really explored the shimmers either, but they're not an ugly shimmer, it's more like a pearl finish.

      Delete
  3. Oh! This is so helpful seeing them all lined up together. When I'm at the counter and randomly swatching away and wiping, I can't keep track of the colors.

    Seeing them all beautifully lined up is so perfect. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell under Terry's spell living in London! I LOVE her products! Thanks for the swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes YES! I love you. I need 302, 304 and 404. Do you know how many BT lipsticks in the perm line? xxkarima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's basically 20, but i think 102 is discontinued (it's not listed on the official terry website), so the answer is 19.

      Delete
  6. I need to try this line. Thanks for these swatches. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only thing that may deter you is the strong rose fragrance. otherwise, the formula is divine <3

      Delete
  7. Oh they are all lovely!!! Especially 100 and 302 caught my eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you have the chance to swatch or maybe buy it in the future :)

      Delete
  8. I've heard nothing but raves but By Terry. All these shades look really wearable for me, except maybe the very first. Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to try these, but Carnal Attraction, Bare Instinct and Funky Ruby are now all on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to report that I went ahead and placed an order for 2 suqqu brushes. cant believe how expensive and difficult it is to get this brushes in the usa but i hope its sooo worthy it i collect makeup brushes so i'm patiently and excited waiting for there arrival .-will report back
    just wanted to share with someone that loves makeup brushes my friends think i'm cray- cray for spending so much $$ on brushes .
    hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like the brushes!! I'm sure you will love them xoxo

      Delete
  11. i would like to know what makeup brush cleaner you use? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a tiny bit of Dr Bronners mixed with water, and condition them with a sulfate and silicone free conditioner.

      Delete
  12. I can't even express the level of my envy! I bought Terrific Rouge a couple of months ago and loved the formula so much. Carnal Attraction had been calling to me for ages, but I ignored it because I had other similar colors, but I finally broke down. :)

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete