Saturday, April 20, 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Blushes (Summer Splash Collection)

Hi !

So yesterday I saw a little piece of the By Terry Summer Collection, but only some of the products were there to be seen, so I grabbed the blushes, which were my main interest.

I was highly disappointed in last years collection because she released a lip stain, which was so patchy, uneven, and it would hardly show up on my lips. I'm relieved that she released products which are MUCH better for this summer. 

I can't speak much about them, but for those who were curious to see swatches...

Packaging: it comes in a tube, with the dispenser being similar to the Becca Beach Tints. Pretty self explanatory, the packaging is nice, since it looks like it could be a big lip balm (so it's not bulky to carry in your purse)

Formula: They're most reminiscent of Armani Blushing Fabrics, silicone in feel and slip, but Terry's is a bit thicker...well more like a mousse texture in comparison the Blushing Fabric. They apply well and glide on so easily. The two shades have a microshimmer, but Blushberry (#2) has more of a sheen and a shimmer, whereas Peach Posh is just a micro sparkle. They're both beautiful, with the sparkle not being overwhelming. 

Size and Price: $42 for 0.5 oz

Swatches: 

packaging

L to R: By Terry Peach Posh, Blushberry, Armani Blushing Fabric in 1, 4, 5


L to R: By Terry Amber Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, Peach Posh, Blushberry, Armani Blushing Fabric in 1, 4, 5

L to R: By Terry Amber Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, Peach Posh, Blushberry, Armani Blushing Fabric in 1, 4, 5

6 comments:

  1. I love cream blushers! I'm considering getting the By Terry ones, thank you for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of Peach Posh, thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...I am more interested in the Terry ones. They seem like great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach posh is such a dainty and fresh color. Makes me want to try a Hyaluronic blush...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm surprised it showed up on me because peach shades tend to disappear on my skin.

      Delete