Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dolce and Gabbana Luminous Cheek Color Swatches +

I've gotten a lot of questions about the Dolce and Gabbana blush shades, so basically I arrived at Saks today on a mission: swatching some blushes. 

The best lighting I could do of the physical swatches is outside, with flash. It's a cold, cloudy day. 19 degree weather to be exact. I had to be in a tank top outside of Saks. Yea, you get the idea. The things I do for this blog. :)


I hope these are helpful.




top to bottom: nude, sole, peach, tan, caramel, apricot, mocha, and rose

top to bottom: rosebud, delight, muave diamond, provocative, and warm 
The biggest surprise in terms of color: Apricot. It's not even pretty in the pan, but whoa what a GORGEOUS shade. 

17 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! Sigh. Thanks for braving the elements for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) anytime. i think i'm getting sick as a result LOL

      Delete
  2. Ooooo Tan seems like a gorgeous contour color! I love Mauve Diamond as well! So pretty!

    Thanks for freezing for us! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime :) saks' lighting isn't ideal for color accurate swatches...so i had to think of the best lighting/environment LOL

      Delete
  3. Dios mio me encanta el 15, que cosa más chula, aunque el rosa no está nada mal. Ideal entrada!! ganas de tener más tiempo para verme todas las de tu blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sole es el colorete mas único de la línea de Dolce & Gabbana. Quiero comprar rosa también!!

      ojalá que las fotos te ayudan en escoger! ;)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the swatches! I really want to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad these are helpful. for reference my inner arm is approximately NC20-25.

      Delete
  5. THANK YOU! I love blushes!!!! They r all gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ! i feel like I write about blushes the least...i hope this makes up for it for a while :)

      Delete
  6. For more info give me a call at 212-940-4949. Can't wait to chat! xoxo, Dustin Lujan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks boo for letting me swatch xoxox i had no idea you guys had a direct line. i shall save this # and I edited the post adding the # :)

      Delete
  7. Provocative and Rose screams to me!! Thanks for the super awesome swatch fest, it gives me an idea which one I shall get :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many good things about D&G blushes but it's hard to find near me. I've heard of Tan being used as a contour color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAGAGAGAGORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the fantastic swatches and new lemmings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - those are gorgeous! I'm not familiar with D & G other than what I've seen on your blog & a couple of others recently. Colors that I would never give a second look are even calling my name like Peach & Apricot!

    ReplyDelete